Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My debut

Welcome to the publishing of my personal babble everyone!!!!

haha you folks are in for a treat! maybe not.......

anyways, welcome to me. let me tell ya some about me. the reason that i have decided to try this whole blog thing is a medium to long length story, mildly interesting (scale of one to ten, 7).

here goes.....

where to start, well, i was recently diagnosed with Seasonal Affect (not effect) Disorder. What is this? Basically, when it rains i get really depressed. i know what you are thinking....

THEN WHY DO I LIVE IN ROCHESTER???? (i know i know, i am working on it ok???!!!)

anyways, on with the story..... so i am now on anti- depressent serum via injection ( newer precedure for forgetful people like me....) which is kinda interesting. side effects (not affects) are medium to mild and getting better. but with my family history of mental illness (mother) it has been hard for me to deal with in my brain. i don't want to be like her. actually, most of what i do is to distance myself from anything related to her. i was doing ok for a while but then..... i got looney.. like mother like daughter i guess...

wonderful.......

there are some reasons to go on... jason, bellvie, jen.... you get the picture. so here i am getting shots to keep me level and in doing so have found a fantastic docter!!!! she has been there for me to call day or night. (i like sleep so lucky for her it has only been during the day) and she has recommended that i keep a diary. hmmm... not really my style. my friend fran has a blog and i figured that this might serve as an avenue to talk peoples eyes out without annoying jason (or my docter). so longish story shortish... welcome to my blog.

1 comment:

Fran =) said...

Hey girl!
Welcome to the world of blogging...
Just as a tip: people don't like it when you don't post for a week or so...=)
Any more tips you need for blogging or using this system, let me know!

-Fran =)